- Meet & Greet assistance at the Airport
- 04 Nights Accommodation in mentioned Hotel
- Daily Breakfast Except Date Of Arrival
- Kintamani Volcano Tour & Ubud Village
- Water Sports Activity at Benoa Beach ( Banana Boat ride, Parasailing, Jet)
- 2 Hour Spa/Tanah Lot Temple & Sunset Tour
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Return Airport Transfer in Bali
- VAT in Indonesia and all other taxes
- GST service Charge
- All hotel applicable taxes
Package Doesn’t Include:
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of the vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Surcharge if applicable on
- Anything not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses.
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs.
- Early check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including the change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
Kindly be informed:-
- Airfare, Room & Rates quoted are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. No bookings on hold until specified.
- Quotes given in other currency such as USD, EUR, GPB, SGD, AUD, etc the Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be applicable as on date of payment being partial or full. Any increase in cost due to same will be charged extra.
- GST shall be payable extra on quotes given. It will be calculated and payable as per GST slabs implemented by Govt. of India.
- Visa processing time and decision for same is as per embassy / consulate decision. In case of denial we are not responsible for any loss due the same. Cancellation and amendment charges would be applicable as per booking policy.
Dear Partner, Refer the Excerpt of the Latest RBI Circular: It is now mandatory to submit PAN of each passenger along with the booker details in order to process the remittance for Outbound / International Bookings. List of Passengers and their PANs must be submitted. Please refer Item 18 under