||Uppala Pool Villa /Similar
||01 Bedroom pool villa
- 04 Night accommodation at Bali Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
- Denpasar Full Day City Tour followed by Tanah Lot Temple (Visit Bajra Shandi Incl. entrance to 3D Interactive Art Museum), Bali Museum, Puputan Square
- Kintamani & Ubud Full Day Tour incl. Barong Dance
- Sunset Uluwatu Tour with Kecak Dance
- Water Sport Package - A (Incl. One Round of Banana Boat, Single Parasailing & Jet Ski) with Return Transfer
- All tours & transfer on Private basis
- Bali Visa On Arrival
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in
- Travel Insurance.
- Official check-in :- As per hotel Policy
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to hotel availability at the time of check-in/out.
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders Only
- Bed Type is subject to availability
- Any special request such as adjacent rooms, interconnecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, early check in, late check out,
- non/smoking room, etc. is subject to availability upon check-in of the guest and is at the hotel's discretion. We will request this for you as priority.
- Airfare, Room & Rates quoted are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. No bookings on hold until specified.
- Quotes given in other currency such as USD, EUR, GPB, SGD, AUD, etc the Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be applicable as on date of payment being partial or full. Any increase in cost due to same will be charged extra.
- GST shall be payable extra on quotes given. It will be calculated and payable as per GST slabs implemented by Govt. of India.
- Visa processing time and decision for same is as per embassy / consulate decision. In case of denial we are not responsible for any loss due the same. Cancellation and amendment charges would be applicable as per booking policy.
RBI Update : Dear Partner, Refer the Excerpt of the Latest RBI Circular: It is now mandatory to submit PAN of each passenger along with the booker details in order to process the remittance for Outbound / International Bookings. List of Passengers and their PANs must be submitted. Please refer Item 18 under link https://goo.gl/eK1qmf