Destinations Covered: Leh, Monasteries, Sham Valley, Pangong Lake &Khardungla Top
DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH Arrival Leh by morning flight and transfer to the hotel. After welcome drink take a complete rest for acclimatization to the height altitude of Leh (3500 mtrs). In the late afternoon drive to the city for an orientation walk in the markets‚ followed by a visit to Shanti Stupa‚ Leh palace. .Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
DAY 02: LEH EXCURSION TO MONASTERIES (50 KMS / 02 HRS – ONE WAY)Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village &HemisGompa the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Most of the other Drukpa monasteries are the branch monasteries of Hemis.Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
DAY 03: LEH - EXCURSION TO PANGONG LAKE – 14,000 FT. (140 KMS / 4 - 5 HRS – ONE WAY) After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. After spending some time at Pangong we drive back to hotel for overnight stay.Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
DAY 04: LEH - EXCURSION TO SHAM VALLEY After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Sham valley visiting Hall of Fame, GurudwaraPatthar Sahib, Magnetic Hilland the Confluence Of The Indus AndZanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh enroute visiting Spituk Monastery. Evening at Leisure and Overnight at Hotel in Leh
DAY 05: LEH - EXCURSION TO KHARDUNGLA TOP - 18,390 FT. (40 KMS / 02 HRS ONE WAY) After Breakfast drive to Khardong-la (80 Kms round trip)‚ highest motorable pass in the world (alt. 18‚380 ft)‚ and recorded in the Guinness Book of world records. On the way back from the pass‚ you will be rewarded with spectacular views of the Indus valley and the endless peak of the Zanskar range. Rest of the day free explore the market.Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
DAY 06: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
Tour concludes. The Samsara Holidays ensures a punctual Transfer andour driver will take you to the airport for onward destination.
Flight fare does not include
THE ABOVE PACKAGE TOUR COST INCLUDES:-
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh Airport
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 05 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | XUV as per the itinerary
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Any Airfare
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances | Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour | Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
| : : HOTELS & CAMPS INCORPORATED:: :
||Hotel Galwan Palace
TERMS & CONDITION:
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- The given rate is applicable for Indian Citizens only
- will not bear any cost for flight cancellation or delay due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger by at own.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake & Tsomoriri Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Lehdue to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No refund in case of No Show.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only
- Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotel shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- The timings mentioned in Day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.