Tour Starts: Ex Delhi By Volvo
Day 1: Delhi to Manali by Volvo: - On arrival at ISBT Delhi board to Volvo and proceed towards Manali a distance of 570 km. Overnight journey.
Day 2: Manali: Arrive Manali transfer to hotel and check in after freshup visit half day local sightseeing of Manali Hidimba Temple, Tibetan monastery, Van Vihar, Club House, and evening at explore the local market. O/N Hotel.
Day 3: Manali: After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday)
Note :Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Day 4: Manali – Excursion to Kullu and Manikaran Sahib famous for its Sikh shrine and Hot Sulphur springs, on the way back shopping at Kullu. O/N Hotel
Day 5: Manali to Delhi by Volvo: After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at Manali bus stand to catch the Volvo towards Delhi. This will be an overnight journey.
| : : Proposed Hotels : :
||Royal Park Resort/ Prini Palace/ Holiday Havens Resort
||Rohtang Heights/ Manali Grand/The Holiday Resorts, Cottages & Spa
- 04 Volvo Tickets from Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi.
- Transportation by A/C Dzire/ Etios for the sightseeing.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed.
- 02 Rooms on dbl sharing.
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Prices valid from 1st Oct 2018 to 20th Dec 2018.
- 70% advance to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance 30% before 15 days from the Tour Starts.
- Check In / Checkout time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- All the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
- For Cancellation please refer to our Terms and Conditions available at our booking office.
- Rooms holding shall be for a period of 72 hours only.
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- Any amendment and cancellation in the booking before 15 days RS.1000 Per Person are chargeable as communication charges
- Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Please note the Ready made packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- The timings mentioned in Day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
- Rohtang Excursion : Excursion to Rohatang is not included in the itinerary because NGT has restricted the number of vehicle to this place and , It entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. The client can take the local State Transport Bus (INR 650 to 1250 per person return) and visit Rohtang. The guest has to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 13000 depending on the demand
- Prior to 45 days or more - 35% of tour cost
- Between 44 and 31 days of departure - 40% of tour cost
- Between 30 and 15 days of departure - 50% of tour cost
- Between 14 days and 1 prior to date of departure - 100%